Ethio Travel and Tour or ETT is a well established travel company which started operations in 2003 and it has been operating in Ethiopia for the past 15 years successfully. ETT is one of the leading travel companies in Ethiopia which organizes tours to all parts of the country. It has satellite offices in different cities other than the head office in Addis, these satellite offices are found in Gondar, Bahirdar, Mekele, Axum and Arbaminch. In addition to these offices it has agents facilitating the tours in other cities as well.
– Tours can be cancelled by the customer up to 30 days prior to departure, ETT will return 90% of the payment from any payment or any deposit.
– Tours cancelled by the customer 30-15 days of departure may be subject to loss of deposit to cover any cost incurred by Ethio Travel and Tours. So, we will refund 80% from the total payment already made.
– For tours cancelled by the customer less than 15 days from departure there will be no refund.
– For tours cancelled by Ethio Travel and Tours, the customer will receive a full refund.
Terms of service
– Ethio Travel and Tours reserve the right to request a deposit of 30% at the time of confirming a booking.
– Final and complete payments must be made in advance of departure on cash bases.
– Other service payments, such as car service, may be paid at the time of departure as agreed with Ethio Travel and Tours
– If complete payment has not been made as per above Ethio Travel & Tours is not obliged to conduct the tour unless other arrangements have been made before hand.